So, as there is a new version of WordPress (2.5.1) which has some serious security fixes, I thought I would move my blog to running from svn. This doesnt mean I am running bleeding edge code, it just means updating the WordPress code is as simple as svn sw new_version_url. Which is a lot simpler than downloading and unpacking tars over the top.
- Anton Piatek on Fix your Arduino Uno for Linux
- Anton Piatek on WebSphere Message Broker on Ubuntu
- General Failure | Selektiv sort hvid billede med GIMP on Selective greyscale in The GIMP
- Arduino Uno und Linux | bits and pieces on Fix your Arduino Uno for Linux
- Steve on Rooting and upgrading a HTC Desire to android 2.3 (CyanogenMod 7)