Installing/Updating WordPress with Subversion
So, as there is a new version of WordPress (2.5.1) which has some serious security fixes, I thought I would move my blog to running from svn. This doesnt mean I am running bleeding edge code, it just means updating the WordPress code is as simple as svn sw new_version_url. Which is a lot simpler than downloading and unpacking tars over the top.
Installing/Updating WordPress with Subversion « WordPress Codex
Theres also a configuration option for the new wordpress that improves the cryptography
- June 5, 2008 WordPress, k2, openid
- March 18, 2009 finallyfast.co.uk – scam or useful service?
- April 3, 2008 posting images from flickr in wordpress 2.5
- March 28, 2008 OpenID
- March 14, 2008 Fingerprint secured USB memory sticks
- June 15, 2008 Bank scams by phone
- February 1, 2011 BT Infinity – Initial Speed
- September 29, 2009 Virgin broadband – not so fast!