I finally got round to posting some photos I took last year of the cactus I have flowering. It has only done it twice in the ~6 years I have had it, and this time it had quite a few flowers. The macro photos of it came out the best, helped by sheets of A4 paper as light reflectors (and in some photos backgrounds). I cannot remember if I used a wireless flash or not, but I suspect I probably did.
- Styra en 230V-fläkt genom relä med Arduino | blog.m.nu on Arduino 1-wire temperature sensors
- James LeFevre on Arduino 1-wire temperature sensors
- Anton Piatek on Fix your Arduino Uno for Linux
- Anton Piatek on WebSphere Message Broker on Ubuntu
- General Failure | Selektiv sort hvid billede med GIMP on Selective greyscale in The GIMP