Douglas Adams on Australians
I stumbled across a quote from Douglas Adams on Australians which I thought was amusing, and probably very accurate:
As a result of all this hardship, dirt, thirst, and wombats, you would expect Australians to be a dour lot. Instead, they are genial, jolly, cheerful, and always willing to share a kind word with a stranger, unless they are an American. Douglas Adams – English
- July 7, 2005 Results, Jobs, Houses
- October 19, 2007 GIMP 2.4 – third release candidate
- December 21, 2008 I’m a …Linux?
- November 23, 2007 Photo of the week
- November 9, 2005 Where have you been?
- September 25, 2008 EA Hit with Class Action Lawsuit over Spore DRM
- July 31, 2005 avoiding work
- November 16, 2005 US Keeps Control of the Internet
This entry was posted in Humor
. Bookmark the permalink